3326 Calvin Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To pursue a position of Club Hostess in which my customer service and interpersonal skills can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of managing banquet services at club
- Huge knowledge of club safety policies
- Profound knowledge of menu items and prices
- Familiarity with food service procedures
- Proficient with table setting techniques
- Amazing ability to maintain reservation book
- Immense ability to address special requests from customers
- Outstanding ability to regulate restaurant operations by constant communication with servers and kitchen staffs
Reunion Resort & Club, Baltimore, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured tables and menu cards are clean.
- Maintained the dining hall clean and organized.
- Welcomed customers and escorted them to tables.
- Coordinated with Manager to organize private parties.
- Provided exceptional dining experience for customers.
- Notified Manager about customer complaints.
- Thanked customers upon departure.
- Made seating arrangements for guests with special needs.
New Castle Country Club, Baltimore, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Emptied and cleaned tables.
- Ensured tables have silverwares and napkins in place.
- Answered incoming calls and take reservations.
- Performed general clerical duties.
- Managed cash transactions.
- Adhered to club health and sanitation standards.
- Checked dining rooms for seat availability.
- Followed dress codes and professional demeanor standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management
Quincy University, Quincy, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated