1342 Dale Avenue
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To obtain work as Head Server.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in supervising servers in restaurant
- Exceptional knowledge of standard cooking methods
- Sound knowledge of different types of food and beverages
- Familiarity with customer service operations
- Wide knowledge of cocktail recipes
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to provide directions to servers
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to efficiently interact with supervisors and residents
- Superior time management and organizational skills
Morgans Hotel Group, Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted job training for new servers.
- Educated servers about menu items and ingredients.
- Enforced proper safety and sanitation standards.
- Ensured service areas were maintained clean and safe.
- Ensured servers follow uniform and personal appearance standards.
- Maintained inventory control and proper storage of food supplies.
- Coordinated with management to resolve food quality issues.
- Served alcoholic drinks as per Federal, State and Local standards.
Brunswick Corporation, Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised servers on daily basis.
- Prepared daily schedules for servers to ensure complete coverage.
- Performed server duties when required.
- Provided guidance to servers to ensure smooth and timely dining operations.
- Responded to customer queries in a professional manner.
- Performed regular quality checks on food served.
- Suggested special menu items to customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Umpqua Community College, Roseburg, OR