507 Charter Street
Kansas City, KS 66215
Job Objective Hotel Server with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of hotel dining services
- Exceptional knowledge of menu items and ingredients
- Profound knowledge of service techniques
- Familiarity with beverage terminology
- Proficient with table settings and service ware
- Ability to lift heavy trays up to 30 lbs
- Ability to meet customer requests
- Ability to adhere to legal aspects of alcohol service
- Ability to mix and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Ability to properly clean and fill table complements
- Ability to clean tables and notify host person of all reset tables
Riverside Hotel, Kansas City, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Greeted and seated customers in a friendly manner.
- Presented menu and answered question regarding menu items.
- Communicated customer orders to kitchen staffs.
- Acknowledged additional requests of customers.
- Ensured dining hall was maintained clean and organized.
- Maintained the service station well-stocked at all times.
- Prepared checks and processed customer payments.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Kansas City, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed setup of various stations.
- Answered phone calls when required.
- Cleared and cleaned tables for next meals.
- Served meals and beverages as per hotel presentation standards.
- Assisted in food preparation processes.
- Performed other duties as requested by Supervisor.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated