3637 Austin Avenue
Savannah, GA 31401
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Professional Cook to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly-experienced in providing professional culinary services to clients
- Profound knowledge of making different types of salads, confectionery items and continental dishes
- Outstanding knowledge of receiving, stocking and maintaining food inventory
- Familiarity with customer service tactics and guest relation concepts
- Ability to prepare and deliver dishes in an orderly and timely fashion
- Ability to operate and maintain all assigned kitchen appliances and tools
Redds Fueling Station, Savannah, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted all customers and handledtheir food item orders.
- Cooked, garnished and delivered food to clients, in a professional manner.
- Checked and maintained proper taste, visual appeal, pricing and temperature of all meals.
- Used and cleaned variouskitchen equipments such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
- Received, stocked and maintained inventory-leveloffoodstuffs and supplies.
- Adhered to Standard Operating Procedures and maintained high standard of cleanliness.
Rivers Casino, Savannah, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Selected, measured and mixed ingredients based on food recipes.
- Cooked, garnished and served food to clients, in a proper and hygienic manner.
- Storedfoodstuffs and supplies and rotated them on regular basis.
- Examined and tested food to ensure quality and freshness.
- Utilized and maintained a variety of kitchen utensils and equipments, safely.
- Cleaned workstations, tools and display area andmaintained sanitation standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Fisher College, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated