784 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Objective Extremely talented, flexible and hardworking Restaurant Bartender seeking a job within the Restaurant industry where I can get the perfect opportunity to showcase my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing bartending of high volume bars
- Sound knowledge of food and beverage products
- Profound knowledge of cocktail services for fine dining
- Exceptional ability to greet all customers pleasantly
- Remarkable ability to maintain stock of bar supplies in restaurant
- Ability to lift heavy weight as required in shift
- Ability to work on flexible work schedule
- Ability to greet all guests promptly and courteously
- Ability to follow all cleaning guidelines
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Cincinnati, OH
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Provided assistance to all guests for various resort activities.
- Assisted guests with regional information and dining services.
- Maintained neat and clean restaurant area at all times.
- Managed appropriate placement of all snacks in bar for guests.
- Monitored inventory of bar supplies and purchase requisitions.
- Administered marketing area and ensured appropriate stocks for tools and products.
- Ensured accurate billings for customers and collected payment.
- Evaluated age verification process for all customers to avoid underage drinking.
Elephant Bar Restaurant, Cincinnati, OH
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Administered efficient stock for all supplies in bar.
- Maintained records of all beer, wine and other spirits inventory.
- Monitored quality of all perishable items used for garnishing in bar.
- Greeted all customers pleasantly and maintained record of all order.
- Managed order register and point of sale for each individual guests.
- Maintained accountability of all beverages served in restaurant.
- Evaluated all vouchers and balanced various transactions.
- Ensured compliance of all attendance rules regularly.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree In Restaurant Management
Olivet College, Olivet, MI