4488 Sharon Lane
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Job Objective To obtain a job as Wedding Hostess and perform my duties with full dedication, integrity and care.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in hosting weddings
- Sound knowledge of bridal processional procedures
- Thorough knowledge of food service techniques
- Familiarity with wedding etiquette
- Proficient with health and sanitation policies
- Amazing ability to work with servers to manage food serving operations
- Immense ability to manage expenses with the assigned budget
- Outstanding ability to supervise the work of subordinates
Interstate Hotels and Resorts, Lake Ozark, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with bride and groom to develop wedding agenda.
- Scheduled dates for wedding rehearsal.
- Informed pastor about wedding date and time.
- Stocked emergency supplies for the wedding day.
- Arranged bride and groom’s rooms.
- Worked with Florist, Photographer and Caterer for wedding arrangements.
- Reviewed decorations and recommended improvements.
- Checked guest list and reception plans with bride and groom.
Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Lake Ozark, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Organized bridal parties.
- Prepared church facility for rehearsals and weddings.
- Assisted in setting-up gift table and guest book podium.
- Worked with sound system technician on facility arrangements.
- Processed payments to Florist, Caterer, Organist and Photographer.
- Checked with church staffs regarding the availability of wedding dates.
- Performed wedding arrangements as per church policies.
- Assisted in setting candelabras and white liturgical cloth as per bride and groom’s requests.
Associate Degree in Fashion Design
Middlesex Community College, Middletown, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated