4491 Turkey Pen Road
New York, NY 10038
Job Objective A responsible and motivated Air National Guard trying to obtain a job where my professionalism will aid in the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Air Force services
- Extensive knowledge of Air National Guard operations
- Solid understanding of Air Force technical trainings
- Familiarity with AGR program
- Outstanding ability to qualify all medical requirements
- Remarkable ability to meet physical qualifications outlined in AFI 48-123
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Air National Guard
Department of the Air Force, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored alert sites for providing air defense during emergencies.
- Performed air rescue and recovery operations.
- Managed aircraft control squadrons and combat communications squadrons.
- Maintained aeromedical evacuation units and electronic security units.
- Provided air-to-air refueling for tactical aircrafts.
- Trained firefighters to be deployed on short notice.
- Provided air traffic and weather support to Army National Guard.
- Supervised Civil Engineers to perform repairs and maintenances on air bases.
Air National Guard
Lockheed Martin Corporation, New York, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Patrolled military terrain for any unauthorized activity.
- Monitored intrusion detection equipment at all times.
- Protected safeguard’s weapons and ammunitions.
- Assisted in antiterrorism and military operations.
- Developed air security reporting and alerting procedures.
- Investigated incidents and examined witnesses.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of national security forces and recommended improvements.
- Performed regular inspections of ground weapons.
Associate Degree in Security Management
Rainy River Community College, International Falls, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated