1328 Terry Lane
Orlando, FL 32801
Job Objective A dedicated Fire Guard seeking opportunity where I help the organization meet its goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in fire protection services
- Profound knowledge of building layouts
- Familiarity withfire protection procedures
- Immense ability to stand, walk and sit for long periods
- Remarkable ability to move up to 150lbs
- Outstanding ability to identify emergency situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior listening and observation skills
AlliedBarton Security Services, Orlando, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided service trainings to other Fire Guards.
- Ensured that adequate fire protection equipment is available.
- Reported the need of any new equipment to Supervisor.
- Carried out fire prevention arrangements for churches, halls and other events.
- Ensured that premises are safe from fire hazards.
- Identified fire risk areas and reported to Supervisor
- Replaced fire prevention devices that are damaged and repaired.
- Prepared claim forms for compensations.
Vertellus Specialties Inc., Orlando, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Patrolled assigned facility to identify fire hazards.
- Utilized pagers and radio devices to communicate with other Fire Guards.
- Provided warnings to violators.
- Handled emergency situations in an effective manner.
- Answered safety hotline calls promptly.
- Observed security cameras for any suspicious activity.
- Performed regular inspections of fire extinguishers and sprinklers.
- Provided assistance to employees and customers when needed.
High School Diploma
East Hall High School, Gainesville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated