2230 Calvin Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective Qualified Assistant Pharmacist searching for position with reputable facility in which to increase my clinical role in this profession.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with disbursal of pharmaceutical drugs rules, policies and regulations
- Deep knowledge of clinical procedures and operations
- Excellent customer service and telephone reception skills
- Ability to complete basic patient referrals and assessments
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical information
Health & Human Services, Indian Health Service, Baltimore, MD
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Registered pharmacist compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
- Ordered, received and stored incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Entered data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Conducted various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Conducted some deliveries from pharmacy to group homes and nursing homes.
One Source Health Careers, Baltimore, MD
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Trained pharmacy interns throughout course of their work.
- Managed the acquisition and disbursal of medicines and drugs to various clinics.
- Maintained patient history as required.
- Conducted initial clinical tests and assessments.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Pharmacy
Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR