495 Scheuvront Drive
Denver, CO 80231
Job Objective Seeking the position of Clinical Dietitian where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of delivering clinical dietary and nutrition care services to patients
- In-depth knowledge of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of diabetes nutrition education and MS Office programs
- Familiarity with planning and conducting nutrition education programs
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees of the organization, in a professional manner
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary dietetic registration and licensure
Unity Health System, Denver, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented, and managed nutrition care plan and interventions.
- Used highly effective evaluation techniques and conducted nutrition assessment of patients.
- Followed up with all patients and made several patient referrals to outpatient counseling services.
- Prepared and submitted accurate work related documents and reports, on time.
- Preserved and protected the confidentiality of patient-related sensitive information, efficiently.
- Interpreted and adhered to food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety standards.
Fairview Health Services, Denver, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assessed and addressed nutritional requirements and concerns of all patients.
- Developed, executed, and reviewed nutrition education programs and workshops.
- Mentored and trained all assigned dietetic interns, in an efficient manner.
- Interacted and liaised with other health care providers regarding nutrition care for patients.
- Responded to nutrition-related queries and provided nutrition-based guidance to medical staff.
- Adhered to industry service standards and complied with company procedures, diligently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition
Barton College, Wilson, NC