1031 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38138
Job Objective To secure Contract Dietitian position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing contractual nutritional counseling, diet planning and nutrition assessment services
- In-depth knowledge of clinical documentation and data analysis practices
- Remarkable knowledge of federal and state-specific work-related regulations
- Familiarity with basic mathematical concepts and calculations
- Ability to understand and follow all departmental procedures and policies, as applicable
- Ability to interact with clients, personnel, and coworkers, diplomatically
Take Care Health Systems, Memphis, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Interviewed clients and care-facility residents and processed their diet orders.
- Advised and instructed clients and their family members, on sound nutritional practices and food selection.
- Planned and implemented patient-specific menus and diets, efficiently.
- Prepared and provided accurate clinical documents and reports, on time.
- Complied with quality assurance processes and conducted routine work-related audits.
- Attended various meetings and served on relevant committees, as required.
Atlantic General Hospital, Memphis, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Delivered personalized nutrition counseling and provided other appropriate dietitian services.
- Conducted nutritional screenings and assessments and evaluated monthly food menus.
- Educated patients on therapeutic diets and provided nutrition interventions, effectively.
- Setup, maintained, and managed all tube feedings, properly and carefully.
- Inspected kitchen area and conducted food safety audits, on a routine basis.
- Interpreted and followed all company policies, rules, and procedures, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics
Charter College, Anchorage, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated