4936 Carson Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Job Objective Seeking a position as Eating Disorder Dietician in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of implementation, monitoring and evaluation of diet care programs for eating disorder clients
- In-depth knowledge of various eating disorders and customer service practices
- Remarkable knowledge of all applicable government and organization’s regulations
- Familiarity with evidence based care and therapy procedures
- Ability to comply with nutrition care standards and established work procedures
- Ability to counsel and interact with clients and their families, in a positive manner
Eating Disorder Dietician
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital – Cincinnati, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Created, executed, and managed personalized treatments for all patients.
- Monitored, evaluated, and modified patient-specific plan of care, as required.
- Educated and counseled patients and caregivers on appropriate treatment options.
- Assessed mental health of patients and took relevant actions, accordingly.
- Liaised and discussed with multidisciplinary team regarding treatment plans.
- Interpreted and adhered to organization’s work ethics and SOPs.
- Counseled and guided all assigned medical team members, as required.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with external clinical networks.
- Communicated dietary recommendations and delivered evidence based care and therapy, efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Nutrition
Northwood University, Cedar Hill, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated