3084 Oakway Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as HIV Educator in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in providing DOH training programs and performing HIV tests on patients
- Sound knowledge of HIV prevention and care practices
- Profound knowledge of outreach programs and activities
- Ability to prepare appropriate speeches and articles for HIV patients
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Understanding of phlebotomy and HIV
AdCare Hospital of Worcester, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with clients and provided results to HIV positive patients.
- Provided support to health centre and outreach staff members to perform tests.
- Monitored and as per requirement provided counselling to clients post test results.
- Collected results and provided the same to clients in health centre or other outreach environment.
- Performed HIV tests on various locations and performed weekly after hours testing.
- Maintained records for all HIV tests and provided appropriate education materials to clients.
Vista Community Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ensured compliance to various program objectives within clinical environment.
- Monitored client complaints and ensured timely resolution for the same.
- Participated in various health programs and achieved revenue cycle objectives.
- Administered tests on individuals and ensured tests are performedthrough venepuncture.
- Provided assistance to clients before and after the tests and if required provided counselling.
- Developed customized education and training programs in coordination with health care workers and clinicians.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science
San Diego City College, San Diego, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated