1893 Sarah Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to put my skills as a Pharmacist to work for well-established and growing facility.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of MTM procedures and processes
- Good understanding of computer technology and efficient record-keeping techniques
- Ability to prepare a medication summary and personal care plan
- Ability to effectively and efficiently discuss clinical information
- Hands-on experience with MTM documentation- written and electronic media
CVS Caremark, Lafayette, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted a face-to-face comprehensive medication review.
- Assessed patient’s current state of health using evidence-based guidelines
- Educated patients on their medications and conditions.
- Interacted with the patients primary care physician to assure optimal patient outcomes.
Genoa Healthcare, Lafayette, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Identified therapy optimization opportunities in Medicare beneficiaries.
- Counseled Medicare beneficiaries on medication use and disease management.
- Documented beneficiary outcomes and identified additional opportunities.
- Developed reports for assessing beneficiary outcomes.
- Assisted with clinical program development as may be needed.
- Negotiated cost-effective proposals and solutions to meet training needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Frostburg State University, Frostburg, MD