182 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38117
Job Objective Highly-motivated Nutrition Educator seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring community health programs within care setting environment
- Immense knowledge of nutritional requirements for postpartum women
- Exceptional knowledge of maintaining food safety for nutritional food
- Wide knowledge of breastfeeding, nutrition, food, and food safety
- Ability to develop appropriate nutrition programs to ensure diet free diseases
- Ability to interpret nutrition literature on programs
- Familiarity with various social media platforms
Las Colinas Medical Center, Memphis, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated materials for postpartum nutrition and model programs.
- Analysed and prepared customized training materials with nutritional recommendation for postpartum women.
- Evaluated education materials and performed tests on pilot group members.
- Provided support to nutrition and breastfeeding programs to community members.
- Performed research and identified appropriate online materials for nutrition activities.
- Maintained a blog of nutrition for various postpartum women.
Harlem Children’s Zone Promise Academy, Memphis, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in nutrition education classes for various students.
- Organized training programs in assistance with health coordinator.
- Prepared document of student activities and services for nutrition programs.
- Maintained record of third party reimbursementsand monitored quality assurance activities.
- Performed research on nutrition education services and ensured compliance to policies and procedures.
- Provided assistance to various special projects and events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
Keene State College, Keene, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated