4021 Thunder Road
Brisbane, CA 94005
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as an Ob Gyn Sonographer to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing OB and gynecology sonography services
- Operational knowledge of ultrasound machines, transducers, and computers
- Remarkable knowledge of established work protocols, safety standards, and government regulations
- Familiarity with computerized documentation, image archiving, and report generation practices
- Ability to deliver high quality patient care to all patients, efficiently
- Ability to explain diagnostic procedure to the patient, properly and effectively
Ob Gyn Sonographer
Paradise Valley Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, instructed, and positioned the patient, before beginning of diagnostic procedure.
- Produced, reviewed, and provided high quality sonographic images to physicians, as requested.
- Prepared and maintained accurate work related documents and reports, in a timely manner.
- Operated, adjusted, and serviced all provided clinical equipments, properly.
- Conducted training of staff members and medical students and participated in QC activities.
- Obtained and maintained all mandatory license and registration related to work.
Ob Gyn Sonographer
Legacy Health System, Brisbane, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up examination room and prepared patients for their scheduled diagnostic exams.
- Operated and maintained the sonographic equipments, transducers, and related machines.
- Obtained, evaluated, and interpreted medical history information of patients.
- Executed diagnostic sonographic procedures and provided high quality ultrasound images.
- Completed and maintained accurate patient-related paperwork for billing purpose.
- Observed patient safety standards and complied with company-specified work protocols.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated