2906 Mulberry Street
Lufkin, TX 75901
Job Objective To obtain an Outpatient Dietitian position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in conducting nutrition counseling, assessment, and educational activities for outpatients
- Sound knowledge of food science and human health principles
- Immense knowledge of behavioral change and obesity management practices
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Hospital information system
- Ability to communicate with all employees of the organization, tactfully
- Ability to create and deliver nutrition plans and instructional materials
Golden Valley Memorial Hospital, Lufkin, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Performed nutrition assessment of outpatients and provided appropriate nutrition care, efficiently.
- Planned, developed, and implemented patient-specific medical nutrition therapy.
- Educated and advised patients and their families regarding nutritional aspects, as required.
- Liaised with healthcare team and assisted in referral of high-risk patients to relevant resources.
- Prepared and presented a variety of educational materials, in an effective manner.
- Completed and submitted all productivity sheets and clinical documentation, in a timely manner.
- Followed up on patients and provided nutrition-based support to medical team.
- Participated in community health fairs and provided educational lectures at organization-sponsored events.
- Interpreted and adhered to policies and work procedures of the organization.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with all medical staff, patients, and their families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Sciences
Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated