2328 Rosemont Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32935
Job Objective To obtain a job as Patient Educator and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing education in clinical service area
- Thorough knowledge of analysing adult learning and behaviour changes
- Outstanding knowledge of resolving conflicts professionally
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members
- Ability to prepare and comply to schedule for patients
- Solid understanding of home respiratory therapy programs
Montefiore Medical Center, Melbourne, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Ensured compliance to budget requirements and recommended appropriate quality strategies.
- Coordinated and evaluated patient programs as per compliance.
- Communicated with audiences for market education programs.
- Assisted in collection of data and prepared appropriate improvement reports.
- Evaluated written and audio visual health content and maintained appropriate quality for same.
- Designed appropriate education plans for members and patients.
Golden Valley Memorial Hospital, Melbourne, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Maintained records and evaluated progress notes for patient documents.
- Provided training to patient caregiver education programs.
- Monitored respiratory equipment’s and maintained record of supplies.
- Performed assessment of diabetes onself-management programs and identified requirements.
- Maintained knowledge of diabetes care and provided knowledge on the same.
- Evaluated program structure and recommended improvement to programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Education
Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI