3249 Southern Street
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective Seeking to work as Weight Loss Dietitian for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of client-specific weight loss management and counseling activities
- In-depth knowledge of human digestion and nutrient absorption physiology
- Remarkable knowledge of nutrition industry trends and behavior modification techniques
- Familiarity with one-to-one client counseling practices
- Ability to communicate with various customers and healthcare professionals, in a professional manner
- Ability to protect and preserve confidentiality of patient-related information
Weight Loss Dietitian
Freeman Health System, Garden City, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Educated and counseled pre-operative and post-op bariatric patients on dietary compliance and nutrition intake.
- Conducted nutrition assessment and assisted with screening of at-risk clients, for bariatric surgery.
- Provided nutrition-based support to clients and prepared personalized nutrition care plan.
- Created, evaluated, approved, and provided client-specific meal plans and recipes.
- Regulated and tracked vitamin and mineral supplement intake of clients.
- Evaluated client-related clinical data and modified diet regime, accordingly.
- Prepared and completed all required documents and reports, accurately and on time.
- Contacted clients and followed up with them via emails and phone calls.
- Trained and guided clinic staff and physicians, regarding nutritional practices and issues.
- Researched and reviewed information related to obesity and nutrition, as needed.
- Visited clients’ locations and delivered public lectures related to weight loss and diets, when needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foods and Nutrition
Lindenwood University, Saint Charles, MO