2019 Candlelight Drive
Humble, TX 77396
Job Objective Seeking a Carpenter Helper position using my years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in assisting for carpentry and framing activities
- Exceptional knowledge of residential construction and techniques, tools and equipment’s
- Remarkable knowledge of quality control processes
- Ability to identify various tools for carpentry activities
- Ability to evaluate blueprints for projects
- Solid understanding of maintaining compliance to work schedule
Bauheim Buliders, LLC, Humble, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained a neat and clean work site and ensured cleanliness of equipments.
- Administered work surfaces and covered it with plastic lamination.
- Performed required lumber work and took measurements prior to cutting.
- Installed, aligned and straightened forms prior to any kind of installation.
- Installed various handrails as per instructions of carpenter.
- Prepared construction form as per the required elevation for project.
Glenn O. Hawbaker Inc., Humble, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored layout of foundation and anchor bolts.
- Provided assistance to carpenters for any elevation and grades.
- Installed hardware and hanged doors as per requirement.
- Coordinated with carpenter to design slabs for elevated structure.
- Ensured compliance to organization policy for everyday tasks.
- Performed required carpentry tasks as per course requirement.
Associate Degree in Carpentry
Schenectady County Community College, Schenectady, NY