168 Shinn Street
New York, NY 10036
Job Objective Seeking a Home Helper position using my years of experience and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in communicating with young children with any form of disability
- Sound knowledge of Code of Conduct for SA Public Sector Employees
- Profound knowledge of Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Act principles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client information
- Ability to perform various housecleaning activities efficiently
- Proficient in achieving objectives for community activities
Genesis Health System, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with workers and analysed community requirements.
- Assisted clients to get in and out of bed and if required with dressing as well.
- Monitored the needs of clients and provided assistance for using the toilet.
- Administered medication to clients as per instructions.
- Maintained network of social contacts and assisted to promote the same.
- Developed professional relationship with clients and provided assistance in times of stress.
Associate Degree in Nursing
Lenoir Community College, Kinston, NC