1783 Ferry Street
Pulaski, AL 38478
Job Objective Seeking a Maintenance Helper position with a growing company in which my skills will be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipments
- Sound knowledge of maintaining frequently used tools
- Profound knowledge of safety precautions and regulations
- Ability to interpret safety regulations appropriately
- Familiarity with practices associated with modern buildings
- Ability to maintain and perform repair in building and within ground
- Proficient in communicating with clients and analysing requirements
Magnolia LTC Management Services, Inc, Pulaski, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained and performed repair on buildings and replaced tiles.
- Performed heavy manual labour and repaired locks when required.
- Administered equipments in playground and performed repair.
- Maintained grounds on regular basis and assisted to mow the grass.
- Assisted to load and unload materials and supplies from truck to site.
- Performed regular preventative maintenance on required equipments.
GCA Services Group, Inc, Pulaski, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored machines and equipments and replaced defective parts if required.
- Assisted to clean and lubricate various machine parts for maintenance activities.
- Performed repair and if required replaced machine belts.
- Maintained neat and clean equipments and tools.
- Coordinated with tradesperson for materials, tools and other supplies.
- Operated welding machines and if required performed repairs.
Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance
Chemeketa Community College, Salem, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated