2445 Frank Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Job Objective Seeking a position as Roofer Helper in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of assisting with roof installation, repair, and maintenance activities
- In-depth knowledge of various types of roofing systems such as metal, PVC, and EPDM rubber roofs
- Remarkable knowledge of company safety policy and jobsite safety practices
- Proficient in using forklifts, wheelbarrows, scaffoldings, and ladders
- Ability to perform roof leak repairs and waterproofing, in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical drawings, with accuracy
i Chore, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Unloaded, moved, and hauled up all required roofing materials onto roof, as directed.
- Inspected roof for damage and performed necessary repair work.
- Cleaned roof and removed old roofing materials and cracked tiles.
- Applied various roofing materials and installed appropriate roofing system.
- Checked all completed work and ensured waterproofing of all roofs.
- Used and maintained scaffoldings, ladders, hoists, and safety equipments, safely.
Active Workforce, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up ladders, scaffolds, and hoists and moved roofing materials onto roofs.
- Detected and removed old and damaged roofing materials and tiles, efficiently.
- Installed new roofing system and replaced leaking roofs, as directed.
- Operated and maintained all assigned equipments and tools, safely and properly.
- Cleaned and tidied the assigned job site, in an effective manner.
- Worked under supervision of skilled roofers and assisted with roofing activities,
High School Diploma
Oakman High School, OAKMAN, AL