2012 Graystone Lakes
Macon, GA 31213
Job Objective Seeking a Car Wash Greeter position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience greeting customers coming to car washing with their cars
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and maintaining data
- Profound knowledge of various cars
- Ability to handle high volume of clients and provide them exceptional services
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Proficient to maintain safety of vehicles coming for wash
Car Wash Greeter
Russell Speeder’s Car Wash, Macon, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with store manager and ensured optimal customer services.
- Inspected vehicles coming for wash and maintained note of any damage to body.
- Maintained record of log identification number and fuel requirement of cars.
- Prepared ready car slips and if required placed items in lost and found box.
- Ensured optimal customer services and provided assistance in managing belongings.
- Maintained safety in any hazardous condition and ensured neat and clean area.
Car Wash Greeter
Lexus of Naperville, Macon, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Greeted customers coming to the centre and inspected vehicles.
- Provided education to customers regarding various services available at the centre.
- Monitored customer service requests and ensured completion for the same within timeframe.
- Inspected customer vehicle and ensured cleanliness from inside as well outside.
- Maintained and ensured compliance to housekeeping cleanliness within facility.
- Developed strategies to facilitate sale of products and services to customers.
High School Diploma
White’s Junior-Senior High School, Wabash, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated