2888 Nicholas Street
Frankfort, KS 66427
Job Objective To obtain a Door Greeter position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring retail sales activities and preparing reports
- Sound knowledge of managing activities of staff members
- Profound knowledge of greeting customers with appropriate courtesy
- Ability to manage emergency situations effectively within hotel
- Ability to implement payroll procedures as per regulations
- Proficient in speaking and writing English
Affinity Gaming Inc., Frankfort, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted every guest coming to the facility in a friendly manner efficiently.
- Monitored every guest coming in to the casino and checked for signs of intoxication.
- Administered guest queries and provided appropriate answers.
- Coordinated with guests in the hotel and if required assisted with luggage.
- Prepared reports at the end of the shift for breaks and coverage.
- Assisted guests to find the library, restroom and children play area.
Bamboo Willie’s Beachside Bar, Frankfort, KS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with membersvisiting the club and assisted to resolve queries.
- Collaborated with other departments and ensured optimal level of services for the guest.
- Evaluated receipts of purchase items left by customers in the store.
- Provided customers with a shopping cart and assisted to direct them to appropriate location.
- Monitored the alarm system and stopped customers if it is triggered.
- Maintained lost and found box and if required checked for missing items.
High School Diploma
Kendrick High School, Columbus, GA