A Hotel General Manager oversees all operational aspects of a hotel from customer management, personnel training and development, financial control, budgeting and forecasting, utility management, maintenance and engineering, energy conservation and food services. Since a hotel general managerâ€™s duty is encompassing, your CV should also be. Display all your skills, knowledge and expertise in these areas. You can start your Hotel General Manager CV with an objective. Incorporate only a couple of your skills and understanding of the job since you can go into detail in discussing your competencies in the Skills Profile section. Meanwhile, in the Employment History part, start with the most recent experience, ideally, the last 5 years of employment. Be encompassing in discussing your duties. In this manner, you give the employer the idea that indeed you have what it takes to be a Hotel General Manager. A sample CV of a Hotel General Manager is given below.
|P.O. Box 925, 6147 Mauris Avenue, Inverbervie, Kincardineshire, A4 6PV|
|Tel: â€“ 01963 343703|
Date of Birth: â€“ 19/11/91
Nationality: â€“ British
|My objective as a Hotel General Manager is to ensure that all facets of hotel management are moving towards meeting the companyâ€™s objective. I have a vast experience in all aspects of general hotel management â€“ financial control, customer management, staff development, hotel maintenance, engineering and hospitality and food services. My over two years experience in a 5-star hotel had widened my knowledge in safety regulations and licensing laws required to run a hotel. I also have hands-on experience in preventative maintenance, which I believe is very essential for the safety not only of the guests but also of the hotel personnel.|
- Admirable experience of supervising working of all staff members and ensuring comfort of all guests
- Sound knowledge of various Health and Safety regulations
- Profound knowledge of performing work as per customer standards
- Ability to develop strategies to facilitate growth in hotel business
- Ability to design various financial processes for the hotel
- Proficient in communicating with guests
|Hotel General Manager|| Park Hotel â€“ Caithness||Jan 2013 â€“ Present|
- Monitored all profit and loss statements of the hotel and prepared an annual budget for it.
- Coordinated with guests and monitored service trends by evaluating all comment cards.
- Administered various billing related issues and coordinated with accounting Manager on same.
- Managed and provided resolution for all media queries regarding Hotel.
- Ensured work as per the required Standard Operating Procedure.
- Communicated with all guests and provided resolution of all queries.
|Hotel General Manager||Blakeney Hotel â€“ Yorkshire||Jul 2012 â€“ Jan 2013|
- Administered all housekeeping and guest relation activities of the hotel.
- Supervised meal services and ensured compliance to all sanitation regulations.
- Inspected guest rooms, common areas and ground and ensured efficient cleanliness.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance for the facility as per the quality standards.
- Evaluated phone charges to ensure compliance to billing and maintained check on the accounting system.
- Reviewed all invoices generated for major projects and assisted to resolve all issues.
|BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management|
London Metropolitan University â€“ London
September 2009 â€“ June 2012
|A-levels: English Language, Business Studies, History, Economics|
St Maryâ€™s College â€“ Blackburn
October 2007 â€“ June 2009
|GCSEs: English Language, Business Studies, History|
Cumberland School â€“ Plaistow
September 2002 â€“ June 2007
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated