2284 Mandan Road
Saint Louis, MO 63102
Job Objective To obtain the position of Cook Housekeeper where I can utilize my cleaning skills and experience to the maximum benefit of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of health and safety guidelines
- Profound knowledge of food stock control procedures
- Exceptional ability to handle all emergency for crisis situation
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
- Ability to analyze various special dietary requirements
- Ability to manage food preparation equipment to cook
- Ability to purchase and to monitor stock control
Maryhaven Center of Hope, Saint Louis, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured neat and clean counters to cook food with various disinfectants.
- Maintained storage room and stores cleaning products.
- Managed neat and clean staff room through proper hygiene processes.
- Ordered food and supplies to cook appropriate cuisine.
- Prepared food to ensure enhancement of nutritional value.
- Monitored inventory of kitchen equipments and supplies.
- Prepared checklist for all kitchen requirements and ensure compliance to it.
- Assisted staff and volunteers in kitchen processes.
RWP Solutions, Saint Louis, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained appropriate stock levels for various supplies.
- Administered deliveries of food to ensure efficient condition.
- Ensured compliance to all regulations for food products ordered.
- Monitored cooking and allocated staff time and equipments for preparation.
- Maintained records of cleaning activities performed in kitchen.
- Prepared records as per children home regulations and hygiene policies.
- Administered facility and report any damage to supervisor.
- Inspected household to analyze safety regulations and any health violation.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, NY