1194 Michigan Avenue
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Job Objective I’m currently seeking a position as an Asbestos Inspector with reputable company looking for an experienced and dedicated employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in Conducting site assessments for asbestos materials
- Exceptional knowledge of the safety regulations and various State and Federal laws regarding the removal of asbestos
- Profound knowledge of all the techniques, tools and equipments required in the abatement of asbestos
- Ability to use equipment to remove asbestos and resolve any situation to hazardous situation
- Ability to interpret the regulations associated with the removal of asbestos
- Skilled to conduct regular inspections to ensure that the work is in accordance to the regulations
- Proficient in following the national fire protection code and electrical codes
Asbestos Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Enercon Services, Bridgeville, PA
- Ensured that the work is in compliance with the regulations prescribed by the State.
- Ensured that all the friable asbestos materials have been removed from the site after the completion of the project.
- Ensured that all equipment and machinery such as carbon monoxide equipment, electrical systems and plumbing and ventilation systems are in optimal condition.
- Evaluated by the sites for any asbestos hazards by collecting various bulk and dust samples from the project site.
Asbestos Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
AMI Companies, Bridgeville, PA
- Coordinated with the public and private authorities for maintaining and repairing the asbestos material.
- Inspected the site and the asbestos materials for any hazardous material and ensured that the indoor air quality is maintained.
- Supervised the subcontractors to ensure the abatement of asbestos and other lead containing materials is in proper order.
- Maintained all documents of the project such as consultations taken.
- Reviewed the final documents such as the bills of the contractor and if there have been any violation of regulations or law in the project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Maritime College, Throggs Neck, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated