151 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37210
Job Objective Experienced Construction Inspector searching for a challenging position with growing company in which to exercise my talents and put them to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast Construction Quality Assurance experience
- Remarkable knowledge of the construction materials and methods
- Deep knowledge of the building codes, plumbing and electrical systems
- Ability to read and comprehend the technical specifications
- Ability to ensure that the construction process is in synchronization with the plans
- Ability to use various techniques of civil engineering
- Familiarity with construction materials testing, surveying, and plans review
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent problem solving and documentation skills
Construction Inspector, October 2006 – Present
J. M. Waller Associates, Nashville, TN
- Administered the structural installation and layouts by measuring the distance to ensure accuracy.
- Monitored the work to ensure that it is completed in accordance to the specifications in the contract.
- Performed tests on the non approved materials by taking the samples.
- Inspected the final installations to ensure that it is done in accordance to the standards.
- Maintained records of all the materials and equipments received at the construction site and the amount used on a daily basis.
- Prepared a daily log of the construction work and compared it on a regular basis to prepare the progress report for the project.
- Handled multiple complex projects at a time and prioritize the work to finish them on time.
Construction Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Mckissack & Mckissack, Nashville, TN
- Inspected the construction of bridges, dams, highways and various other projects to ensure that are being constructed in accordance to the drafted plans and specifications.
- Maintained records of all the construction work carried at the site.
- Assisted the supervisors and recommended changes in the construction process whenever required.
- Provided consultancy and reviewed the various projects for the management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Asbury College, Wilmore, KY