1694 Goodwin Avenue
Richland, WA 99352
Job Objective To secure a long-term position as Home Inspector with company seeking dependable, hardworking employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience Inspecting various buildings
- Exceptional knowledge of the heating, plumbing and electrical systems that are used in the building houses
- Profound knowledge of the various construction techniques
- Ability to interpret the various written and oral instructions
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Home Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Bpg Inspection Services, Richland, WA
- Inspected the construction sites to ensure that it is accordance to the specifications and building codes.
- Prepared an online report of the inspection by taking various photographs and mentioning all the inspection details.
- Monitored the inside as well as the outside of the house to ensure that there are no violations of the code, checked the water and power points as well.
- Measured the dimension and the elevation of the structure to check that they are in accordance with the codes and building plans.
Home Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Buyers Protection Group, Richland, WA
- Conducted regular inspections on the under construction structures as well, issued notices if there are any violations in the codes and recommended solutions.
- Administered the work and checked on structures and issued permits for demolition or renovations.
- Approved the plans that meet all the required specifications.
- Monitored the construction process and recommended any upgrades and renovations to assign the payments to the contractors.
Associate Degree in Home Inspection, Onondaga Community College, Syracuse, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated