2298 Andy Street
Rapid City, SD 57702
Job Objective To secure a position of Housekeeping Inspector in a cutting edge organization where my skills and experience will be put to the test.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with inventory management, housekeeping practices, and standards
- Sound knowledge of all the cleaning techniques and equipments
- Operational knowledge of the cleaning chemicals and their handling
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work in order to meet deadlines
- Skilled to resolve problems and make decisions
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point
Housekeeping Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Hilton Hotels, Rapid City, SD
- Trained the housekeeping staff in maintaining the facility with the assistance of the housekeeping manager.
- Maintained the inventory for the department and purchased materials to ensure that they are in adequate supplies at all times.
- Coordinated with the various departments to prepare the rooms for the guest’s arrivals.
- Developed the work orders for the staff and ensured that the members followed the worksheet to complete the work.
Housekeeping Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Extended Stay Hotels, Rapid City, SD
- Administered the housekeeping facilities by ensuring that the linens and uniforms are of optimal quality.
- Ensured the rooms are ready to receive guests and checked the floor for cleanliness and updated the room status to the front desk.
- Monitored all the requests and messages for the housekeeping department from the front desk and completed it accordingly.
- Prepared worksheets for the housekeeping staff to be followed.
- Administered the staff and provided substitutes in case of there are absentees.
High School Diploma, Roncalli High School, Indianapolis, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated