2352 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92410
Job Objective I’m currently seeking a position as a Housing Inspector with reputable company looking for an experienced and dedicated employee.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in inspecting the building structures and associated plumbing and electrical systems
- Profound knowledge of the federal quality standards and local ordinances along with the necessary building codes
- Deep knowledge of the construction methods and lease agreements and contracts
- Good understanding of building trades and construction methods
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with the landlords and tenants
- Familiarity with City Housing Maintenance Code, Section 8 of the Landlord Act
- Ability to estimate cost of damages to housing units
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
Housing Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Raleigh Co. Housing Authority, San Bernardino, CA
- Inspected the properties to ensure that they are in accordance to the Housing and Urban Development and Quality Standards.
- Conducted regular inspections on the structures to check the structure for all local building codes and zoning ordinances.
- Monitored the building and determined the damages, recommended necessary actions for the same.
- Provided services to large housing complexes, apartments and landlords of having more than 40 contracts.
- Administered all the inspection according to the time and schedule.
Housing Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Kennewick Housing Authority, San Bernardino, CA
- Coordinated with the owners to schedule a time for the inspection of the structures.
- Inspected the construction sites visually to ensure that they are in compliance with the approved Housing Quality Standards.
- Prepared all reports for the inspection process.
- Monitored all the findings of the inspection process, informed the owners in case of any violations and suggested solutions for the same.
High School Diploma, Gateway High School, Kissimmee, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated