2453 Bedford Street
West Haven, CT 6516
Job Objective To secure a Mechanical Inspector position with company in which my experience and past training will be fully utilized for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting various mechanical instruments
- Profound knowledge of the HVAC systems
- Ability to read and interpret various blueprints and technical drawings
- Ability to maximize the quality of products during the inspection
- Ability to maximize the quality of products, and resolve quality related issues
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient to inspect machinery of all sizes and shapes
Mechanical Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Entegee Engineering Technical Group, West Haven, CT
- Inspected the work by interpreting various technical specifications, blueprints and instruction both written and given verbally.
- Evaluated all the paperwork required for inspection to ensure that the inspection process is in compliance with the specifications provided by the company and customer.
- Modified the present inspection equipments and in cases recommended designs for developing new inspection tools and equipments.
- Assisted the engineering department in developing new equipments and procedures for the inspection process.
- Performed a test run for the inspection in the shop and if any improvements are needed.
- Conducted inspection using a number of instruments and equipments such as special hand tools, optical comparators and weights.
Mechanical Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Qualitek Services, Inc., West Haven, CT
- Studied and interpreted the various complex technical drawings, specifications and blueprints.
- Performed visual inspection of the machinery and equipments.
- Determined the process of the inspection such as the methods involved, the sequence of the methods and the set up required for building it.
- Monitored all the components by putting correct labels on them and utilized all the precision tools for measurements.
- Maintained and verified all the documents regarding the inspection process.
- Coordinated with the manufacturing units and reviewed their performance on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Palmer Chiropractic University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated