2748 Hart Ridge Road
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work with other professionals within this field by obtaining the position of Public Works Inspector.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Public works construction, roads and storm drainage
- Skilled at checking the plans and inspecting the work in progress
- Profound knowledge of the City, County and the Federal laws on the public and private construction process
- Exceptional knowledge of all materials, methods and the safety hazards involved in the construction process
- Sound knowledge of the soil, geology and related testing methods and equipments
- Ability to manage the project and prepare the budget for construction
- Ability to research and make use of archive for preparing reports
- Ability to interpret the guidelines and procedures of construction process
Public Works Inspector, October 2006 – Present
San Bernardino County, Saginaw, MI
- Reviewed and verified a variety of construction documents such as plans, permits, estimates and complaints regarding the site.
- Ensured that all the permits given to construction are in accordance to the legal contracts and maintained the Uniform Traffic Control devices.
- Administered all annual construction contracts of the city such as annual concrete, storm drainage and t city paving contracts.
- Monitored all the public complaints regarding the construction and resolved them efficiently.
- Conducted site inspections in an automobile maintained for the purpose of checking on the construction site.
Public Works Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
CorrPro, Saginaw, MI
- Prepared reports for all the everyday inspection carried on the public works and the capital improvement projects in the city.
- Coordinated with the utility representatives, contractors and the other member of the staff in the construction process.
- Monitored all the complaints and inconveniences of the public, took necessary measures to resolve it.
- Maintained the continuity of the construction process by making small changes in the process or design.
High School Diploma, Dumas High School, Dumas, AR