2903 Bottom Lane
Buffalo, NY 14216
Job Objective Dedicated and hard working QC Welding Inspector seeking a position with company in which to grow and excel in this profession.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in welding and inspecting the pipeline
- Skilled in making designs for the welding construction and fabrication
- Sound knowledge of the welding procedures and associated materials
- Profound knowledge of welding fabrication and the necessary actions for erecting welded structures
- Ability to inspect the welding procedure visually and grant certifications accordingly
- Ability to follow the various plant codes in the pipeline work
- Ability to follow the NDT testing methods in welding inspections
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
QC Welding Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Buffalo, NY
- Ensured and checked all the welder joints by inspecting it with the required procedures and tools.
- Provided training to field inspectors and construction coordinators in various welding procedures and their inspections.
- Performed inspections on the new welding constructions and provided certification on the same.
- Assisted the construction coordinator in the inspection of the various welding units, performed audits on the various pre and post welding procedures.
- Coordinated with the construction supervisors on the pipeline quality and provided the necessary support.
QC Welding Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Synerfac, Buffalo, NY
- Monitored the welding equipment and evaluated the machinery in accordance to the guidelines.
- Maintained all the necessary paperwork for the welding procedure and the qualifications required for performing it.
- Administered all the welder exams to check that they are in compliance with the necessary permits and standard procedures.
- Regulated all the pipeline work such as inspecting the joints and the surface finish of the product.
- Conducted inspections on the pipeline to check that the temperature is maintained according to the rules and the codes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Columbia Basin College, Pasco, WA