295 Vernon Street
California, CA 2110
Job Objective Self-motivated professional seeking Receiving Inspector position with reputable company in which to grow and excel in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting mechanical and electronic components
- Exceptional knowledge of measurement tools such as micrometers and calipers
- Sound knowledge of the measurement systems
- Ability to train new inspectors in inspection process
- Ability to detect all discrepancies in the process
- Amazing skills to multitask and prioritize the work
- Skilled to use basic mathematical applications in inspection process
- Proficient in using Microsoft office applications
Receiving Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Entegee, California, CA
- Performed regular inspections of the mechanical and electrical parts, ensured that they are in compliance with the specification and the receiving instructions.
- Trained the new inspectors on various complex issues while performing inspections.
- Interpreted the quality for the products and ensured that it is in accordance to the requirements.
- Prepared all reports on the inspection project and the necessary recommendations.
- Resolved all issues in the inspection process, supported the objective of the receiving inspections.
Receiving Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Lockheed Martin, California, CA
- Conducted the entire receiving inspection process such as visual, functional and dimensional inspection.
- Maintained an inventory and regularly audited it.
- Prepared documents of all first party inspection and supported the validation studies.
- Coordinated with the management to solve all supplier problems by keeping a record of the non-conformities.
- Conducted regular inspections on all the in-house and pre printed labels of the product.
- Performed inspections on both pre and post sterile products.
High School Diploma, Williford High School, Williford, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated