3109 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94118
Job Objective Qualified and confident RSPCA Inspector seeking full or part-time position with well-established company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in working with the various animal associations such as charities and wildlife organizations
- Exceptional knowledge of animal care and its related treatment
- Ability to handle any kind of situation whether confronting or disturbing
- Ability to write reports to be submitted to the seniors
- Proficient in handling a varied range of animals
RSPCA Inspector, October 2006 – Present
ATX, San Francisco, CA
- Conducted regular inspections in various kennels and pet shops to ensure that no ill treatment is done to the pets.
- Managed all the rescued animals and ensured that all the necessary medical treatment is meted out to them.
- Administered the well being of animals in the agricultural fairs, circus and race meetings.
- Coordinated with the local councils and veterinary surgeons in rescuing wild animals and managing the strays.
- Maintained all written records of the inspection and the investigations and produced them in court when required.
RSPCA Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Synerfac, San Francisco, CA
- Maintained good working relationships with the police, general public and dog wardens.
- Educated and trained the people in animal care and protection of the wildlife.
- Assisted the animal owners in taking care of their pets.
- Monitored all complaints and investigated them to ensure that there is no ill treatment meted out to the animals.
- Coordinated with the wildlife conversation to ensure that a wild animal is rescued and given medical aid.
High School Diploma, Palisade High School, Palisade, CO