3144 Clifford Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
Job Objective Seeking a position with well-established firm as a Transportation Inspector in which to use my years of experience to help company excel.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting regular quality control programs in a transportation environment
- Profound knowledge of the transportation system and its various phases
- Ability to monitor vehicle’s to ensure that are no hazardous components
- Ability to handle all confidential information
- Ability to collect and evaluate the data to resolve problems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using computer systems
Transportation Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Atlas Oil Company, Berkeley, CA
- Maintained the inspection of vehicles along the entire route and made the necessary repairs if required.
- Recommended various ways to ensure an efficient transport system such as changes in the route, increasing the number of coaches.
- Managed the dispatch of equipments where needed to ensure a smooth service operation.
- Administered the accidents, delays and equipment failure, prepared the reports for the same and find the causes.
- Coordinated with the various departments to give schedules services to the railway, bus and streetcar transportation system.
Transportation Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Baylor Trucking, Berkeley, CA
- Inspected the company vehicles to ensure that there no damages caused due to negligence.
- Administered the services and reported suggestions and recommendations to make the transportation system more effective.
- Conducted regular inspection on the transport systems to ensure that it is maintained in accordance to the codes and other requirements.
- Prepared and maintained records of all the inspection process carried in the facility.
- Managed all the requirements of tools and equipments for the transportation process and suggested the corrective measures.
Associate Degree in Automotive Technology, Genesee Community College, Batavia, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated