3180 Libby Street
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Job Objective Vehicle Inspector seeking position in which my training and experiences can help increase the client base and growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting various automobiles
- Outstanding knowledge of the various automotive components
- Deep knowledge of the various Federal and State laws in regulating the vehicle operations
- Ability to maintain the vehicles in accordance to the hazardous material regulations
- Ability to understand the automotive terminology
- Skilled to conduct the auction of the automobile
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in maintaining the safety of the vehicles and follow the driver license regulations
Vehicle Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Logisticare, Beverly Hills, CA
- Conducted inspection on the damaged vehicle to ensure that it in accordance to the clauses in the contract.
- Updated the knowledge on the various manufacturers’ information of the vehicles.
- Administered the facility and monitored the charges of the labor and the changes in the body shop and informed the owner accordingly.
- Prepared and submitted the reports of inspection of vehicles, the damage incurred and the necessary repair or replacement of the parts.
- Maintained the shop area for cleanliness and ensured that it is maintained in accordance to the safety regulations.
- Coordinated with the Inspection manager and updated him on the necessary repair of the inspection machinery.
Vehicle Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Adesa Inc., Beverly Hills, CA
- Conducted the inspection in accordance to the prescribed standards and within the given timeframe.
- Analyzed the inspection findings and made decision based on the guidelines for various used vehicles.
- Maintained a record of all the damages to the vehicle with the help of hand held devices and took pictures with the help of a digital camera.
- Managed the facility, facilitated the working of team by coordinating with the members.
High School Diploma, Florala High School, Florala, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated