3305 Caldwell Road
East Rochester, NY 14445
Job Objective Actively seeking the opportunity to secure a full-time Alarm Installer position in which to help company excel and reach difficult goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Installation of alarm systems for residential and light commercial customers
- Sound knowledge of the various alarm systems and their various techniques
- Outstanding knowledge of the per wire and hard wire alarm systems
- Familiarity with hardwiring of low-voltage electrical systems, CAT-5, Siamese cable and RG-6 coaxial
- Ability to install an alarm panel
- Ability to read various drawings and wiring diagrams
Alarm Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Monitronics Authorized Dealer, East Rochester, NY
- Installed various security programs such as CCTV systems in light commercial and residential environment.
- Trained the user to operate the system to its optimal level.
- Installed the various components such as video, audio and the data according to the need of the customer.
- Prepared all documents on the installation and repair work carried on the alarm systems.
- Maintained all the tools and equipments related to the installation of alarms.
Alarm Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
ISI ALARMS NC, East Rochester, NY
- Maintained all the safety procedures as required by the government authorities in the job area.
- Prepared the plans for the equipment risers and floor plans for projects.
- Installed and maintained the ACS, CCTV, WTSI and IDS devices by regularly troubleshooting them to find faults.
- Monitored the installed equipments by checking the performance of the equipment.
- Maintained the inventory of equipments required in installation process.
- Prepared all the paperwork for the installation.
- Ensured the smooth functioning of the equipment by carrying the test procedures carried at the site within the time prescribed.
High School Diploma, Berkmar High School, Lilburn, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated