3431 Twin House Lane
Springfield, MO 65804
Job Objective To obtain a Cable Installer position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in installing voice and data cables
- Sound knowledge of all power tools and equipments
- Ability to travel to different places and work in a flexible time
- Familiarity with CAT-3, CAT-6 Cables
- Wide knowledge of ANSI, EIA/TIA, and local and National Electric Code
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to read and interpret various blueprints and other documents
Cable Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Cable Connection, Springfield, MO
- Installed cable and its associated components such as hangers and cable tray.
- Assisted others in testing the cable systems.
- Performed the cable test procedures on all equipments and the associated cables.
- Assisted the Crew Leader and the Forman in the project, worked as directed.
- Installed the cable in accordance to the BICSI and the TIA requirements.
Cable Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Advanced Communications Incorporated, Springfield, MO
- Maintained the performance of the equipments and report to the technicians in case of malfunctions in the cable.
- Installed and terminated the fiber and copper cables according to the regulations and standards of TIA.
- Performed troubleshoot on the various copper and the fiber system according to the BICSI standards.
- Installed cable tray and the supported hardware, tested the cables to ensure smooth functioning of the equipment.
High School Diploma, Edison High School, Huntington Beach, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated