3486 Tibbs Avenue
Clyde Park, MT 59018
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as a Cable TV Installer with a growing and dependable firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in installing cable for television systems
- Sound knowledge of all power tools and the associated equipments
- Ability to read and interpret the blue prints and other procedure manuals
- Ability to evaluate the incoming signal on the television
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to do the mathematical operations in the work area
Cable TV Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Cable Connection, Clyde Park, MT
- Installed the Cable TV with the help of pole at the residence of the customer.
- Insured that the cable has been installed properly for optimum reception.
- Assisted the customer in learning the installation process for the cable TV and collecting installation fee.
- Connected all the equipments to the interior outlets.
- Maintained and installed the cables with the help of various electricians’ tools and used the various electronics tests equipment.
- Installed the terminal boxes with the help of tools.
Cable TV Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
CMA COMMUNICATIONS, Clyde Park, MT
- Assisted the customer in learning the installation of the cable TV process and collecting installation fee.
- Maintained the area where installation is done such tamping the device.
- Installed various plant equipments such as clocks and the call boxes.
- Evaluated the incoming signal of the television to ensure that there is optimal quality of television viewing.
- Repaired the defective lines for the cables and the associated auxiliary equipments.
High School Diploma, Monroe High School, Albany, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated