3590 Leisure Lane
Moorpark, CA 93021
Job Objective To work for Comcast Corporation as Cable Installer
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with installation of cable television products
- Sound knowledge of the various regulations such as NEC, NESC, OSHA and other local codes
- Profound knowledge of the various cable television products and the associated services
- Ability to perform the basic cable installations with the help of hand and power tools
- Ability to interact with the customers to facilitate work
- Skilled in basic math and used it in installation of the cables
- Ability to interpret on the various blueprints and system layouts
Cable Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Comcast Cable Southern Division,Moorpark, CA
- Installed additional outlets and changed or installed the various audio and video products, completed the entire wiring process.
- Inspected the present ground and in some cases new ones in accordance to the NEC to protect the customers form electrical shock and the workers at the site as well.
- Prepared multi dwelling units and fishing conduit for the underground work.
- Upgraded the product and services of the customers to provide complete solutions to them.
- Assisted the customers in using the various equipments and services, explained the monthly billing cycle and the collection of the payment.
Cable Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Comcast Cable, Moorpark, CA
- Maintained records of all the injuries and the damage to property and equipment to the supervisor and the customers.
- Performed disconnects as per the customer request and in cases of customer nonpayment according to the Comcast procedures.
- Maintained all the tools and equipments required for installation.
- Performed preventative maintenance and clean the stock vehicles to complete task when required.
- Prepared the paperwork for all the installation and maintenance work carried at the customer’s site.
High School Diploma, Lake Gibson High School, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated