3603 Queens Lane
Crewe, VA 23930
Objective To be given a chance to use my education and skills as a Commercial HVAC Installer to help company grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installing commercial HVAC systems
- Sound knowledge of the HVAC fundamentals and business operations
- Ability to program the building automation systems, job start up and the check out process
- Ability to perform troubleshoot on the HVAC and the building automation systems
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, MDT and AutoCAD
Commercial HVAC Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Seattle Hvac,Crewe, VA
- Handled various emergency calls from the customers and trained them on the various procedures of the company.
- Performed troubleshoot and start up for the various HVAC and building automation systems.
- Provided technical support to the end users and the various field labor.
- Helped in providing guidance to the contractors by determining their work.
- Assisted in performing the start ups for the automation systems with the help of commissioning tools.
- Coordinated with the electrical contractors to facilitate the installation.
Commercial HVAC Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Tobaccoville, NC, Crewe, VA
- Prepared all the paperwork for every project such as the installation, programming and the repair work carried.
- Adjusted the necessary parts and prepared a commission report for the automation systems.
- Performed corrective maintenance on the equipment and repaired it accordingly.
- Assisted the customer to the HVAC service calls.
- Tested the components and the analyzed the system.
- Inspected the final work of the project and prepared all the necessary documents required for closing the project.
Associate Degree in Electronics, Linn-Benton Community College, Albany, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated