421 Milford Street
Londonderry, NH 3053
Job Objective To secure the position of Insulation Installer with company in which my skills can enhance business by helping to build a good dependable reputation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in installing various insulation equipments
- Sound knowledge of various insulators
- Wide knowledge of safety procedures while performing installation tasks
- Outstanding knowledge of the various electrical equipments and their respective specifications
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
- Ability to carry heavy objects and work outside in any season
Insulation Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Ace Insulation,Londonderry, NH
- Installed insulation components such as sprays, blow on and batteries to retain and exclude the heat from the surface.
- Prepared the equipment for installation by performing various preliminary tasks such as wind tunnels, filling the various spaces and fireproofing the area.
- Helped in loading and unloading of the building materials and equipments.
- Maintained various trucks and equipments by performing preventative and corrective maintenance.
Insulation Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Prairie Insulation, Londonderry, NH
- Installed the various insulation materials by covering the structures and used various other components such as blown insulators.
- Studied and interpreted the various blueprints to install the insulation equipments in accordance to the material used in constructions.
- Monitored the surfaces that need to be covered by the insulations and used various hand tools to cut the insulation materials.
High School Diploma, Preston High School, Preston, ID