4686 Maple Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to work as a Solar Thermal Installer with a growing and dependable firm.
Solar Thermal Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Silicon Solar,Stockton, CA
- Designed the layouts and followed the installation process in accordance to the same.
- Ensured the compatibility of the Solar thermal installers with the other equipments of the client.
- Performed troubleshooting on the installation to ensure smooth functioning of the equipments.
- Coordinated with other departments to ensure the smooth working of the installation and procuring the materials required for the same.
- Helped the customers in giving the estimated costs for the equipment.
Solar Thermal Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Sun Light & Power, Stockton, CA
- Installed the solar thermal system, the PV panels and central heating systems.
- Assisted in loading and unloading of equipments at the site.
- Maintained the tools, trucks and assembly parts required for the construction.
- Handled the inventory of the materials and ordered more as and when required.
- Performed various installation processes such as mounting the racks for the solar energy panels required for collecting the energy.
- Administered the wiring of all the equipments and the plumbing required for the same.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing various Solar thermal equipments
- Operational knowledge of the PV systems
- Outstanding knowledge of HVAC equipments
- Proficient with solar thermal system, the PV panels and central heating systems
- Ability to work in a team and interact with the staff members and customers
- Ability to work from a height and lift heavy objects
- Skilled to prepare all installations in accordance to the technical documents
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA