4738 Traders Alley
Kansas City, MO 64106
Job Objective Seeking a Telephone Installer position in which to use my education and skills to their fullest for the good of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in installing various phone systems
- Operational knowledge of the telephones closets, liskey boxes and the various rack assemblies
- Sound knowledge of the various wiring color codes
- Ability to install, repair and reconnect various high speed internet, cable and telephone system
- Ability to plan a project and complete it using all standard procedure and tools
- Expertise in completing all the paper work and maintaining the inventory
- Ability to install and terminate a variety of telephony cables such as copper, CAT#, CAT5 and fiber optic
Telephone Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Connex Communications,Kansas City, MO
- Trained the employees in the installation of various phone systems.
- Maintained the inventory and ensured the equipments are in stock for installation.
- Assisted the site supervisor in various installations.
- Ensured that the installation process is carried in accordance to the safety procedures to make sure that there are no injuries and damage to the client’s property.
- Installed and dismantled various telephone equipments in accordance to the standards and codes such as Nortel, Panasonic, PBX systems and others.
- Studied and interpreted the blueprints and carried the installation process in regard to the same.
Telephone Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
General Dynamics, Kansas City, MO
- Maintained and installed the telephone lines and switchboards.
- Performed troubleshooting on the network to fix any malfunction.
- Monitored the new telephone connections and offices.
- Installed the wires and connected them to the outside to provide clear connection.
- Ensured smooth reception of the line, connected a test phone and ensured optimal performance.
High School Diploma, Horizon High School, Scottsdale, AZ