4158 Beechwood Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Job Objective In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Fitness Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Fitness Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Ahern’s Massage Therapy School, Mariposa, CA
- Taught aerobics, yoga, aqua fit, weight training, belly dancing and spinning.
- Instructed fitness classes including muscle toning, aerobic exercise, strength and endurance.
- Conducted physical education programs to promote development of participant’s social skills.
- Assisted participants to set and achieve their fitness targets.
- Motivated students to perform calisthenics, stretching and yoga.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of fitness activities including aerobics, weight lifting, yoga and cardiovascular routines
- Sound knowledge of innovative exercise techniques
- Profound ability to demonstrate use of gymnastic and training equipment
- Immense ability to teach spinning and cardio kickboxing to yoga
- Extended ability to advise clients regarding proper nutrition, weight management, healthy eating and general wellness
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Brown University
Fitness Instructor Certification, 2006, Duke University