2087 Hart Street
Hartford, CT 6182
Job Objective To obtain a GED Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- GED Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Classic Cooking Academy, Scottsdale, AZ
- Taught students about math, science, social studies, reading and writing skills.
- Conducted practice exams for students.
- Taught students individually and utilized various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions and demonstrations.
- Instructed English, reading, writing and literature to students.
- Instructed students through GED book exercises and provided enough practice.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of science, math and social studies
- Extended ability to instruct classes in an online setting
- Familiar with word processing software, internet and email
- Solid ability to motivate and teach students to take the General Educational Development exam
- Immense ability to apply a variety of teaching styles and methods
B.S in Mathematics, 2004, Columbia University
GED Certification, 2006, Dartmouth University