47 North Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Job Objective Looking for the job of a Gymnastics Instructor so as to utilize my skills of teaching and help the students to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Gymnastics Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- Instructed physical movement including tumbling, bending, lifting, standing, walking and pushing with arms and hands.
- Taught fitness, athletic, sports activities and techniques.
- Planned and conducted recreational activities.
- Instructed about gymnastic equipment such as weights and trampolines.
- Monitored recreational activities to ensure safety and provided emergency and first aid assistance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of basic techniques used for instructing gymnastics
- Extended ability to monitor exercises and practice sessions
- Sound knowledge of gymnastic equipment
- Immense ability to demonstrate gymnastic skills by jumping, lifting, tumbling, running and hearing clearly
- Flexibility, balance, strength, self motivated and agility
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Brown University
Gymnastics Coach Certification, 2006, Johns Hopkins University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated